Israeli cardiology is its leading branch, unrivalled among the world countries. Today, Israeli cardiologists assist thousands of cardiac patients to overcome their diseases and obtain the opportunity of leading active lifestyle.
Top Ichilov Cardiological Center employs best world cardiologic specialists, thousands of adults and children are operated on for cardiovascular procedures and surgeries; all modern cardiac disease treatment and diagnostic techniques are being implemented, the Center in-house developments in cardiology and cardiosurgery are being applied.
THE PATIENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING DISEASES ARE ACCEPTED FOR PLANNED AND URGENT PROCEDURES:
- Сardiac insufficiency;
- Аrterial hypertension;
- Ischemic heart disease;
- Angina pectoris;
- Myocardial infarction;
- Cardiac diseases, pericardial diseases, vascular diseases;
- Mitral valve prolapse;
- Аortic aneurysm;
- Heart rhythm and cardiac conduction disorders;
- Cerebrovascular diseases;
- Congenital and acquired heart defects in children.
Cardiologic department is renown for its application of the techniques of cardiac defect correction without any surgical intervention.
The Top Ichilov clinic cardiologists widely implement advanced non-invasive (sparing) diagnostic and treatment techniques:
- Implantation of ICD-defibrillators;
- CABG (coronary artery bypass surgery);
- Coronary аngioplasty (stenting);
- Treatment of cardiac arrhythmias by ablation technique;
- Cardiac valve replacement;
- Chest X-ray;
- Computer tomography, including включая virtual coronary angiography;
- Radionuclide techniques;
- Маgnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- Dоppler – echo cardiography (cardiac US);
- Positron emission tomography (PET);
- Comprehensive laboratory diagnostics (check-up).
In case of necessity, the Top Ichilov Clinic cardiologists conduct invasive surgical correction of cardiac defects and pathologies. The treatment methods are determined solely and exclusively by professors and top cardiologic specialists.
Cardiologic center also provides post-MI rehabilitation treatment. The patients are provided with the opportunity of having cardiologic rehabilitation, which considerably decreases the risk of recurrent heart attacks.